Cylinder & Pump Set - Industrial - Capacity: 15 tons - Stroke: 4 in
Application: Used in industrial environments for one-directional lifting, pushing, or positioning of loads.
- Cylinder: Single action hydraulic jacks with GR2 bearing design that extends life by reducing wear. One way oil flow raises the piston, and the heavy duty pretensioned spring produce a fast retraction time. Made of high strength alloy steel, and the outer cylinder body a baked enamel finish to resist wear and corrosion. The plunger end has a removable hardened ground saddle and base mounting holes for easy fixturing. Equipped with a plunger wiper to prevent debris from entering the cylinder, and a female coupler with a dust cover.
- Pump: The powerful (2) two speed hydraulic hand pumps get the job finished faster with superior flow rates. The non-conductive fiberglass handle has an ergonomic rubber grip, reducing operator fatigue. The vent free durable glass-filled nylon reservoir and nylon encased aluminum pump base has the highest corrosion resistance in the industry. The lightweight, compact design has a handle lock for easy movement to job sites. Rated discharge pressure of 10,000 psi with 3/8 inch outlet ports, and equipped with an internal pressure relief valve for overload protection.Quality Standard: Manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI standards B30.1.
Includes: (1) one cylinder jack, (1) one hydraulic hand pump, (1) one 6 ft hose, (1) one pressure gauge. & (1) one gauge adaptorWARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Capacity (tons) 15
- Collapsed Height (in) 7.88
- Extended Height (in) 11.88
- Hose Length (ft) 6
- Outside Diameter (in) 3.93
- Pump Speed Two
- Set Weight (lbs) 45
- Stroke (in) 4
- Usually Ships Within 7 - 14 days
- Weight (lbs) 31