Spreader Beam - Adjustable - Standard - Capacity: 4 tons - Spread: 8 to 96 in
Application: Lifts even or uneven loads and safely keeps them level in low head room applications.
Description: The adjustable upper bail stabilizes an unbalanced load and keeps it level for lifting. The (1) one upper and (2) two lower bails are adjustable in 4" increments. The bails slide between two 8" H C-channels*, and are secured in place with a bolt and nut. Welded steel construction and powder coated for years of durable use.
Quality Standard: Complies with ASME B30-20 standards.
Industry Names: Also known as 'adjustable speader bars'.
Includes: (1) one spreader beam
WARNING: For use with 90° (degrees) vertical hitches only - Do not side load hooks! - Never exceed rated capacity!
- Alternate Name 1 Crane Lifting Beam
- Headroom (in) 20.75
- Industry Name Spreader Beam
- Load Capacity (tons) 4
- Lower Bail Inside W x H (in) 3 x 5.25
- Max Spread (in) 96
- Min Spread (in) 8
- Overall LxWxH (in) 105 x 25 x 6
- Upper Bail Inside W x H (in) 4 x 7.25
- Usually Ships Within 7 - 10 days
- Weight (lbs) 350
- Never exceed working load limits!