Quick Info: Boerkey Rollers - Single Rollers - Mounted - Full Height - Capacities: 15 to 85 tons
Manufacturer / Country of Origin: Boerkey / Made in Germany
Application: May be used for months of load bearing or short distance and intermittent travel - Easy rolling after long standstill under load - For transporting equipment and other loads on steel frames - May also be used upside down as a conveyor
Description: Boerkey Rollers are made to transport heavy loads on steel chain rollers - Made to be mounted to load by bolts - Full height with top plate for higher frame strength
- Bolt Holes: Models 1-3v have (4) four holes - Models 4-5 have (6) six holes
- Roller Construction: Interlocking carbon steel frame - Hardened steel center plate - Hardened roller wheels
- Corrosion Resistance: Blackened wheels and zinc-phosphate coated frame for basic corrosion resistance - Also, galvanized wheels, axels, and links for upgraded weather resistance
- Maximum Speed: 16 feet per minute
- Rolling Resistance: 3-7% of load weight on steel surface
Model Series / Manufacturer's Part Number: KA-Series / A-H-Series
Industry Names: Also known as 'machine skates'
Includes: (1) one steel chain roller
ATTENTION! Before You Buy: Boerkey Rollers are made to run on a solid surface such as steel - High rolling resistance on certain surface types, or resulting floor scratching may be avoided by choosing models with a larger load wheel diameter - Listed capacities and rolling resistance is provided for steel surfaces
WARNING: When using (4) four or more rollers the load may rock on uneven surfaces, increasing the load weight applied to any roller - Select a suitable rated roller capacity carefully - Never exceed rated capacity!