Swivel Tops - Singles - Boerkey Rollers - KN Series
Quick Info: Boerkey Rollers - Singles - Capacities: 10 to 80 tons
Manufacturer / Country of Origin: Boerkey / Made in Germany
Application: Used as toolset
by machinery movers when rollers are loaded and off-loaded frequently, or loads
are rolled over short distances - Transports equipment and loads on smooth
concrete, asphalt, or steel plates and tracks - Use for material handling,
machine installation, maintenance, and repair.
Description: Boerkey Rollers are made to transport heavy loads on steel chain rollers.
Non-mounted and versatile, may be used with or without the swivel top.
With the swivel top, the rollers can be turned using the optional steering handle.
Without the swivel top, the rollers have a low profile allowing the transport of loads underneath low head clearances.
- Top Styles: Select models with capacities 10-30 tons are outfitted with PADDED tops - Select models with capacities 60-80 tons are outfitted with STEEL SPIKE tops
- Roller Construction: Solid interlocking carbon steel frame - Hardened steel roller wheels
- Corrosion Resistance: Blackened wheels and zinc-phosphate coated frame for basic corrosion resistance
- Maximum Speed: 16 feet per minute
- Rolling Resistance: 4-7% of load weight on steel surface
Model Series / Manufacturer's
Part Number: KN-Series / N-Series
Industry Names: Also known as 'machine skates'.
Includes: (1) one steel chain roller.
Accessories: Optional steering handle and swivel top available.
ATTENTION! Before You Buy: Boerkey Rollers are made to run on a solid surface such as steel. High rolling resistance on certain surface types, or resulting floor scratching may be avoided by choosing models with a larger load wheel diameter. Listed capacities and rolling resistance is provided for steel surfaces.
WARNING: When using (4) four or more rollers the load may rock on uneven surfaces, increasing the load weight applied to any roller. Select a suitable rated roller capacity carefully. Never exceed rated capacity!