Super Duty - Boerkey Rollers - High Strength - KS Series
Quick Info: Boerkey Rollers - Single Rollers - Mounted - High Strength - Capacities: 40 to 200 tons
Manufacturer / Country of Origin: Boerkey / Made in Germany
Application: May be used for permanently loaded, long distance travel. High safety capacity against point loading and side forces such as wind. Easy rolling after long standstill under load. Used in progressive shifting of scaffolding and shuttering in bridge construction, hangar doors, nuclear energy, ship building, tunnel construction, and oil rigs.
Description: Boerkey Rollers are made to transport heavy loads on steel chain rollers.
Rollers are designed to be mounted to the load. May also be used upside down as a conveyor.
- Wheel Diameters: Available in (6) six sizes, with model numbers increasing in size
- Frame Size: An 'L' in the model number indicates a longer frame - 'V' indicates a wider and longer frame
- Bolt Holes: Models 3 & 3v have (4) four holes - Models 4-6 have (6) six holes
- Roller Construction: High strength interlocking carbon steel frame - Hardened steel center plate - Hardened 50CrV4 steel roller wheels - Channel chain guide
- Corrosion Resistance: Blackened wheels and zinc-phosphate coated frame for basic corrosion resistance - Also, galvanized wheels, axels, and links for upgraded weather resistance
- Maximum Speed: 16 feet per minute
- Rolling Resistance: 3 to 7% of load weight on steel surface
Add-on Option Packages for Further Upgraded Corrosion Resistance:
- Option S: Frame galvanized - Load wheels gavanized - Axels and links in stainless steel for longer-term outdoor use
- Option M: Frame coated with 4-layer marine and offshore coating - Load wheels galvanized - Axels and links in stainless steel for offshore and maritime use
Model Series / Manufacturer's Part Number: KS-Series /
Includes: (1) one steel chain roller
ATTENTION! Before You Buy: Boerkey Rollers are made to run on a solid surface such as steel. High rolling resistance on certain surface types, or resulting floor scratching may be avoided by choosing models with a larger load wheel diameter. Listed capacities and rolling resistance is provided for steel surfaces.
for further pictures, videos, technical information, and engineering drawings.
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!