Caster - Duralast - Swivel - Capacity: 3,500 lbs - Height: 15.5 inches
Application: For indoor/clean room use when floor protection and noise reduction is important.
Description: Duralast is a polyurethane like material that offers durability similar to steel, but is highly floor protective. Liquid cast to a thickness of approximately 1/2", then chemically bonded onto heavy-duty iron wheel centers. The distinctive green treads are highly resistant to chemicals of all types, non-sparking, non-conductive, impervious to ozone, grease, and most oils & solvents, and will not mark floors. Precision ball bearings along with the softer rolling material make maneuverability quiet and effortless. Duralast wheels are also guaranteed against tread separation for one year in ordinary free-wheeling applications. Powder coated housing for years for durability.
- Precision Ball: Double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications. Not recommended if shock is prevalent.
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Bearing Type Precision Ball
- Capacity (lbs) 3500
- Height (in) 15.5
- Housing Finish Powder Coated
- Top Style Swivel
- Top Style LxW (in) 5.25 x 7.25
- Usually Ships Within 1 - 2 days
- Weight (lbs) 60
- Wheel Diameter (in) 12