Caster - Forged Steel - Rigid - Capacity: 2,000 lbs - Height: 6.5 inches
Application: Use on high capacity loads for easy maneuverability in areas where floor protection is not an issue.
Description: The ultimate tensile strength of forged 1045 steel, coupled with a solid billet design, make these caster wheels virtually indestructible. High strength bearings and slightly crowned smooth concentric wheel treads reduce the amount of effort needed to move and steer the heaviest of loads.
- Precision Ball: Double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications. Not recommended if shock is prevalent..
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Bearing Type Precision Ball
- Capacity (lbs) 2000
- Height (in) 6.5
- Housing Finish Powder Coated
- Top Style Rigid
- Top Style LxW (in) 4 x 4.5
- Usually Ships Within 1 - 2 days
- Weight (lbs) 13
- Wheel Diameter (in) 5