Hilman Compact Toe Jack - Hydraulic - Hand Operated - Capacity: 25 tons
Manufacturer / Country of Origin: Hilman Rollers / USA
Application: Used to lift machines, shipyard equipment, emergency rescue lift after earthquake or building collapse, and in situations where space is limited.
Description: Lightweight and versatile, compact toes jacks offer dual lift points on the toe and top of the jack. The base, toe, and pumping assembly all swivel independently for lifting in confined spaces. Extreme rugged design includes pressure relieve valve to prevent overloading.
Quality Standard: Meets or exceeds with ASME B30.1 standards.
Includes: (1) one Hilman toe jack, and (1) one pumping handle
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Handle Load Effort at max load (lbs) 90
- Hilman Part Number HTJ-25
- Jack Height Extended (in) 29.06
- Jack Height Retracted (in) 18.5
- Length of pumping handle (in) 29.75
- Load Capacity (tons) 25
- Number of strokes to extend piston 21
- Stroke (in) 9
- Toe Height (in) 2.13
- Toe Height Extended (in) 11.37
- Usable Toe Depth (in) 4
- Usually Ships Within 7 - 10 days
- Weight (lbs) 203