Fire & Rescue - Low Pressure - Inflatable Jacks - Complete Sets
Quick Info: Air Lift Bags - Complete Sets - Low Pressure - Fire & Rescue
Application: Inflate bags with an air compressor, shop air, or portable air tank to raise heavy loads. Designed for 'hinge' style lifting of machines, cargo, heavy objects, rigging, lift truck service, and moving shipyard equipment. Low pressure inflatable jacks are also used in the fire and rescue industry.
Description: Hypalon and Neoprene construction for reliability, durability, and strength.
Bags will stand up to abrasions, punctures, tears, and resists many gasses and chemicals, both petroleum and water based.
Low pressure bags will lift full maximum capacity when fully inflated.
Equipped with a large non-slip pad for safety during any lift, on both hard and soft surfaces.
Industry Names: Also known as a 'mat jack' or a 'lifting bag'.
- (1) One Bag Set: (1) one air bag jack with dust plug, (1) one single control box, and (1) one 25 ft low pressure supply hose
- (2) Two Bag Set: (2) two air bag jacks with dust plugs, (1) one double control box, and (2) two 25 ft low pressure supply hoses
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Single Control Box: Controls the advance, hold, and retracting of the air bag - Outfitted with pressure gauge and relief valve
- Double Control Box: Allows for independent or simultaneous operation of one or two air bags - Outfitted with pressure gauge and relief valve
- Air Supply Hose: Connects the control box to the air bag
- Compressor Hose: Connects the compressor or tank air to the control box
- Regulator for Air Bottle: Regulates the psi on portable air bottles
- Transport Bag: Soft-sided with handles for ease of transport to job sites