Heavy Duty - Singles - Hilman Rollers - FT Series
Quick Info: Steel Chain Roller - Heavy Duty - Single - Capacities: 3.75 to 50 tons
Manufacturer / Country of Origin: Hilman Rollers / USA
Description: Features endless steel chain action design - Rollers are low in height and high in capacity - Minimal lifting with controlled moving
Top Styles: Available with three different top plate styles to fit various types of loads
- Padded Top: Built-in neoprene pad - Allows for some compression and provides a non-slip surface - For moving on less than perfect floors or for moving metal based machines
- Diamond Top: Spike-like steel grid able to grip into wood and provide a secure move for crated or palletized equipment
- Smooth Top: Smooth steel top - Ideal for mounting the rollers to equipment or as a base unit for a variety of top modifications
- Swivel: For turns, even in the tightest of corners - Comes with lockable turntables, called 'swivel-locking' tops - pring-loaded locks can engage every 45° (degrees)
- Rigid: For straight line moves
Includes: (1) one steel chain roller - Optional steering handles are available
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Never exceed working load limits!