Inflatable Jacks - Industrial - High Pressure - Individual Bags & Fittings
Items: Inflatable Jacks - Individual Bags & Fittings - High Pressure - Industrial - Lift Heights: 4.5 to 18 inches - Load Capacities: 6 to 70 tons
Application: Uses compressed air to inflate the bag, raising heavy loads sitting on top - For lifting of machines, cargo, heavy objects, rigging, lift truck service, relocating industrial machinery, and moving shipyard equipment
Description: Steel reinforced construction with higher strength and longer durability than Aramid only construction - Material will stand up to abrasion, puncture, tear and resist many gasses and chemicals, both petroleum and water based - Operating pressure 120 psi - Shop air operated - Large anti-slip surface - Use on hard or soft ground - For heavy duty / industrial applications
Industry Names: Also known as a 'mat jack', or 'lifting bag'
Includes: (1) one individual air bag jack and fittings (all components sold separately) - *NOTE: 'Regulator for Air Bottle' is sold separately as an optional accessory
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Control Box: Controls the advance, hold, and retracting of the air bag - Controls are outfitted with pressure relief valves
- Double Control Box: Allows for independent or simultaneous operation of one or more airbags
- Air Supply Hose: Connects the control box to the air bag
- Compressor Hose: Connects the compressor or air tank to the control box
- Portable Air Tank or Air Bottle: May require a regulator at the tank to regulate the air coming out of the tank