Inflatable Jack - 1 Bag set - Medium Pressure - Set Capacity 9 tons
Information For Model MJ00410
Item: Inflatable Jack - (1) One Bag Set - Medium Pressure - Set Capacity: 9 tons
Type: Air bag jack complete kits with controller, hose(s) and accessories
- Bag material: Kevlar-neoprene composite
- For medium duty / commercial applications
- Operating Pressure 14 psi (20 psi max), portable air tank or compressor operated
How It Works: Use compressed air from a portable air tank or air compressor to blow up the inflatable bag like a balloon, in turn raising heavy loads, sitting on top.
Applications: For lifting of machines, fire and rescue, civil defense, cargo, heavy objects, rigging, lift truck service, relocating industrial machinery and moving shipyard equipment
Description: Inflatable jack, also called a mat jack or a lifting bag. Kevlar-Neoprene construction for unmatched durability and strength. Built to stand up to abrasion, puncture, tear and resist many gasses and chemicals, both petroleum and water based. Requires air supply of only 14 psi. Large anti-slip surface. Unlike the high pressure bags, the medium pressure bags give you full capacity even when fully inflated. Use on hard or soft ground.
- (1) One Bag Set includes - (1) Air bag jack, (1) Single control box, (1) 20 ft Medium pressure supply hose, (1) 10 ft Compressor hose (air compressor not included)
- (2) Two Bag Set includes - (2) Air bag jacks, (1) Double control box, (2) 20 ft Medium pressure supply hoses, (1) 10 ft Compressor hose (air compressor not included)
Control boxes control the advance, hold, and retracting of the air bag. Controls are outfitted with pressure relief valves. Double control box allows for independent or simultaneous operation of one or more airbags. The air supply hose connects the control box to the air bag. The compressor hose connects the compressor or air tank to the control box.
Not included: A portable air tank or air bottle may require a regulator at the tank to regulate the air coming out of the tank. The 'Regulator for Air Bottle' is sold separately as an optional accessory (see accessory section below table).
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!