Inflatable Jack - Complete Set - Industrial - High Pressure - Capacity: 6 tons
Application: Inflate bags with an air compressor or other shop air to raise heavy loads. Designed for fire / rescue procedures, lifting of machines, cargo, heavy objects, rigging, lift truck service, relocating industrial machinery, and moving shipyard equipment.
Description: An Aramid bag reinforced with an inner layer of steel mesh for extreme high strength and durability. Material will stand up to abrasions, punctures, tears, and resists many gasses and chemicals, both petroleum and water based. The large anti-slip exterior of the bag enables use on hard or soft surfaces. Each bag has a distinct 'bull's eye' with tonnage rating for quick centering under the load.
Industry Names: Also known as a 'mat jack' or 'lifting bag'.
Includes: (1) one inflatable jack, (1) one shut-off valve, (1) one single control box, and (1) one 20 ft air supply hose
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Single Control Box: Controls the advance, hold, and retracting of the air bag - Outfitted with pressure gauge and relief valve
- Double Control Box: Allows for independent or simultaneous operation of one or two air bags - Outfitted with pressure gauge and relief valve
- Shut-Off Valve: Manually shuts off air intake to inflated bag
- Air Supply Hose: Connects the control box to the air bag
- Regulator for Air Bottle: Regulates the psi on portable air bottles
- Air Pressure Required (psi) 70
- Deflated Height (in) 1.25
- Deflated Length (in) 10
- Deflated Width (in) 10
- Lift Height (in) 4.5
- Lifting Limit (tons) 6
- Load Capacity (tons) 6
- Usually Ships Within Same Day
- Weight (lbs) 16