Leg Support Dollies
Items: Leg Support Dollies - Light Duty, Medium Duty, Heavy Duty, & Super Duty - Load Capacities: 225 to 3,500 lbs
Application: Used to move restaurant ovens, industrial equipment with support feet, or anything with posts
Description: Compact triangular shaped dollies come with a recessed center - Place dolly under each post or leg of the item you intend to move, and roll - Swivel wheels and tripod wheel arrangement will allow the load to move in any direction
Roller Types: Semi-Steel - Bondcelon - Hard or Soft Tread Black Rubber - Bondrelene - Tuffbond - Polyurethane (Please see below for wheel descriptions)
Industry Names: Also known as 'cup dollies' or 'cup casters'
Includes: (1) one leg support dolly
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Semi-Steel: Choose when weight bearing and ease of rolling are the primary considerations, with floor protection being secondary - Excellent in high heat applications
- Bondcelon: High weight capacity wheels used in a variety of conditions; high heat, water, grease, oils, animal fats, acids, and detergents - Made from macerated fabric impregnated with phenolic resin
- Rubber Tread: High grade hard and soft rubber tread wheels - Used for providing maximum floor protection - Hard tread is used when a higher weight capacity is required
- Bondrelene: Hard, black plastic wheels - Easy to start and roll - Also impervious to grease, oil, gasoline, cooking fats, and most acids
- Tuffbond: Hard white plastic wheels with a high weight capacity, wide temperature range, non-marking, non-shedding, anti-static, non-absorbent, and impervious to most chemicals