Mark Dolly Set with Steel Rollers - Set Capacity: 15 tons
Quick Info: Mark Dolly Set - With Case - Swivel Padded Top - Steel Rollers - Set Capacity: 15 tons
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Application: Mark Roller Dollies are primarily used for moving of manufacturing machines in factories.
Description: High capacity low profile dollies with steel rollers. Low in height and easy to control. Comes with a swivel top for easy maneuvering. Swivel top rotates 360° (degrees), and holds its direction through friction with the frame. Allows for straight back and forth motion, zigzag, or 90° (degrees) broadside turns. Outfitted with an anti-slip load pad. Use the steering handle to change direction of the dolly.
- Steel: For non-sensitive floors.
- Swivel, Padded: Built-in neoprene pad allows for some compression and provides a non-slip surface. Adds minimal height to the basic roller skate. Provides the ability to make turns without jacking the equipment. Features chrome steel ball bearings for smooth operation. For moving on less than perfect floors or for moving metal based machines.
Set Includes: (4) four roller dollies, (4) four anti-slip load pads, (2) two tandem connectors that enable the units to be joined together (front-to-back), (1) one T-bar pulling handle for easy moving and turning, and (1) one compact plastic storage case
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Capacity Per Dolly (tons) 3.75
- Height (in) 5
- Includes With case
- Length (in) 16
- Number of Rollers Per Dolly 3
- Roller Type Steel
- Set Capacity (tons) 15
- Top Style Padded
- Type Swivel
- Usually Ships Within 7 - 10 days
- Weight (lbs) 154
- Width (in) 5
- Never exceed working load limits!