Caster - Pneumatic - Rigid - Capacity: 330 lbs - Height: 10.63 inches
Application: For use in airplane yards and in other areas where a cushioned ride and rugged durability are required.
Description: Pneumatic wheels are similar automobile tires and offer more cushion and quiet maneuverability than their poly, nylon, or steel counterparts. Typically used in the aircraft industry, but are great for many other environments as well. Applications include, but are not limited to; aerial platform lifts, tow bars, air starts, GPUs, crew stairs, push/pull tractors, and container loaders. Housing is zinc plated against corrosion.
- Straight Roller: Traditional anti-friction bearing. Best for manual applications where shock loading, but no side thrust, is prevalent.
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Bearing Type Straight Roller
- Capacity (lbs) 330
- Height (in) 10.63
- Housing Finish Zinc Plated
- Top Style Rigid
- Top Style LxW (in) 4 x 4.5
- Usually Ships Within 1 - 2 days
- Weight (lbs) 10
- Wheel Diameter (in) 8