JUNG - Machine Skates - Set - Model A60 B60 - Capacity: 120 tons
- Front Unit: This freely steerable unit comes with a thrust bearing supported turntable, eliminating the need to stop and reposition the skate to turn. Roll skates by pulling by hand or attach them to a forklift for towing.
- Rear Unit: Designed to follow or be pulled in a straight line, the pair of skates may be connected with an adjustable spreader bar. Use of connecting bar is highly recommended to ensure that the dollies will be kept parallel for optimal stability.
- Front Steerable Unit: (1) one steerable front skate with pulling handle
- Rear Straight-Line Unit: (2) two straight-line rear skates, and (1) one connecting bar
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Connecting Bar Length (in) 60.7
- Front Dolly - Height (in) 9.1
- Front Dolly - Length (in) 26
- Front Dolly - Width (in) 55
- Pull Handle Length (in) 62.6
- Rear Dolly - Height (in) 9.1
- Rear Dolly - Length (in) 29
- Rear Dolly - Width (in) 22
- Set Capacity (tons) 120
- Set Weight (lbs) 1900
- Usually Ships Within 6 - 8 weeks
- Wheel Diameter (in) 7.9
Users unfamiliar with using a 3-point skate system will hesitate because using 4 skates is more intuitive. However, using a 3-point skate system is, in most cases, more stable than using 4 skates to transport a load.
If you are traveling over an uneven surface, your load will rock on 4 skates just like a 4-legged chair on uneven ground. When a load rocks on skates that are not attached directly to it, the weight of the load is lifted off one skate and it slips out. This can cause obvious moving and safety problems.
Now, imagine a 3-legged chair or stool. When it is placed on uneven ground, the chair will not rock. The 3-legged stool will not lean or tip as long as the weight of the center of gravity is kept within the triangle created by the three legs. Setting your load on three skates will have the same effect: the load cannot rock. Its weight has been evenly distributed, pressing down onto the skates at all times, and thus keeping the skates firmly in place. Once your load is on three roller skates, the load is able to travel over uneven surfaces. Even pulling and tugging will not cause the skates to slip.
Each skate is outfitted with patented JUWAthan-Plus wheels. The wheel material is baked in an oven over a long period for elasticity, extreme toughness, and durability for superior performance over traditional polyurethane, composite, or steel wheels. Non-floor damaging and non-floor marking, the wheels may be used on smooth or rough floors. The elastic wheels mold around small obstacles, overcoming cracks, dirt, and welds to continue rolling. There is no stopping or up & over action as required with other wheels. The material spreads out intentionally, keeping low floor pressure. The wheels have low break out and rolling resistance, with low push-pull force and manpower requirements. Shock absorbent and reliable, the wheels perform under the toughest working conditions.
For further pictures, videos, technical information, and engineering drawings on our 3-Point Machine Skates, please visit Toolwell.com.