Hilman Tri-Glide Skates - Sets - Capacities: 10 to 80 tons
Manufacturer / Country of Origin: Hilman Rollers / Made in USA
Application: Designed to roll heavy loads easily from point A to point B with less effort. Intended for occasional movement of factory machines, large equipment, oversized crates, industrial equipment, non-critical moves, and general material handling applications.
Description: A complete skate set comprised of (1) one front 'steerable' unit with pulling handle and (2) two rear 'rigid' (straight-line) units. The low profile of the skate keeps the load close to the ground, while the weight is spread over a generous area to protect floors. All tri-glide skates are outfitted with non-slip pads to keep the system from slipping out from under the load, even when pulling and tugging. Additional modules may be added to further stabilize large loads. A pulling handle is included.
- Front: The freely steerable unit comes with a thrust bearing supported turntable, allowing for 360° (degrees) steering without needing to stop and reposition to turn. Additional clearance is provided by the multi-functional handle to stop steer binding. The tow latch may be pin locked or left free to articulate during maneuvering. Roll the skates by pulling by hand or attach them to a forklift for towing.
- Rear: Designed to follow or be pulled in a straight line. The pair of skates may be connected with a spreader bar that is adjustable from 10 to 48 inches apart. Use of connecting bar is highly recommended to ensure that the dollies will be kept parallel for optimal stability.
- Nylon: An all-purpose wheel that is floor protective, very durable, but may mark floors.
- Polyurethane: Even more floor protective for use on smooth, painted, finished, or sealed floors.
- Steel: For non-sensitive floors.
- Note: 24, 40, 60, and 80 ton rollers come with polyurethane wheels only.
Sets Include: (1) one steerable front skate with pulling handle, and (2) two straight-line rear skates with connecting bar
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!