Ultra Duty - Boerkey Rollers - Constant Use - KM Series
Quick Info: Boerkey Rollers - Single Rollers - Mounted - Constant Use - Capacities: 12.5 to 165 tons
Manufacturer / Country of Origin: Boerkey / Made in Germany
Application: Used for high frequency and constant use, or permanent loads and long distances. High safety capacity against point loading and side forces such as wind. Easy rolling after long standstill under load. Sideways and radial use, for rotating loads.
Description: Boerkey Rollers are made to transport heavy loads on steel chain rollers. Rollers wheels have a center routing groove. Designed to be mounted to the load. May also be used upside down as a conveyor.
- Wheel Diameters: Available in (6) six sizes, with model numbers increasing in size
- Frame Size: An 'L' in the model number indicates a longer frame - 'V' indicates a wider and longer frame
- Bolt Holes: Models 1-3v have (4) four holes - Models 4-6 have (6) six holes
- Roller Construction: Super strength interlocking carbon steel frame - Hardened steel center plate - Hardened 50CrV4 steel roller wheels - Channel chain guide
- Corrosion Resistance: Blackened wheels and zinc-phosphate coated frame for basic corrosion resistance - Also, galvanized wheels, axels, and links for upgraded weather resistance
- Maximum Speed: 16 feet per minute
- Rolling Resistance: 3-7% of load weight on steel surface
Add-on Option Packages for Further Upgraded Corrosion Resistance:
- Option S: Frame galvanized - Load wheels galvanized - Axels and links in stainless steel for longer-term outdoor use
- Option M: Frame coated with 4-layer marine and offshore coating - Load wheels galvanized - Axels and links in stainless steel for offshore and maritime use
Model Series / Manufacturer's Part Number: KM-Series / AM-H-50CrV4 Series
Includes: (1) one steel chain roller
ATTENTION! Before You Buy: Boerkey Rollers are made to run on a solid surface such as steel. High rolling resistance on certain surface types or resulting floor scratching may be avoided by choosing models with a larger load wheel diameter. Listed capacities and rolling resistance is provided for steel surfaces.
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!