Fire & Rescue - Low Pressure - Inflatable Jacks - Individual Bags & Fittings
Quick Info: Air Lift Bags - Individual Bags & Fittings - Low Pressure - Fire & Rescue
Application: Inflate bags with an air compressor, shop air, or portable air tank to raise heavy loads. Designed for 'hinge' style lifting of machines, cargo, heavy objects, rigging, lift truck service, and moving shipyard equipment. Low pressure inflatable jacks are also used in the fire and rescue industry.
Description: Hypalon and Neoprene construction for reliability, durability, and strength. The bags will stand up to abrasions, punctures, tears, and resists many gasses and chemicals, both petroleum and water based. Low pressure bags will lift full maximum capacity when fully inflated and are equipped with a large non-slip pad for safety during any lift, on both hard and soft surfaces.
Industry Names: Also known as a 'mat jack' or a 'lifting bag'.
Includes: (1) one air bag jack with dust plug
WARNING: Never exceed rated capacity!
- Single Control Box: Controls the advance, hold, and retracting of the air bag - Outfitted with pressure gauge and relief valve
- Double Control Box: Allows for independent or simultaneous operation of one or two air bags - Outfitted with pressure gauge and relief valve
- Air Supply Hose: Connects the control box to the air bag
- Compressor Hose: Connects the compressor or tank air to the control box
- Regulator for Air Bottle: Regulates the psi on portable air bottles
- Transport Bag: Soft-sided with handles for ease of transport to job sites
Set up example:
Best used in cantilever or 'hinged' style lifts, the inflatable jack may be used for vertical lifting when rigged so lateral movement of the lifted weight is restricted. Working on volume rather than pressure to create the lift, working from 8-10 psi / .5-.7 bar depending on the model. Unlike high pressure, low pressure inflatable jacks are able to lift maximum rated capacity at full height of the air bag. The Hypalon and Neoprene bags deliver superior duribility and strength, making them the number one choice for low pressure equipment among rescue squads, all branches of the US military, and civil defense agencies worldwide. Each inflatable jack comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty, but with normal care and maintenance, they should work well over 20 years trouble free. The low pressure inflatable jacks are CE certified.