Fire & Rescue - Low Pressure - Inflatable Jacks - Individual Bags & Fittings
- Control Box: Controls the advance, hold, and retracting of the air bag - Controls are outfitted with pressure relief valves
- Double Control Box: Allows for independent or simultaneous operation of one or more airbags
- Air Supply Hose: Connects the control box to the air bag
- Compressor Hose: Connects the compressor or air tank to the control box
- Portable Air Tank or Air Bottle: May require a regulator at the tank to regulate the air coming out of the tank
Set up example:
Matjack low pressure lifting cushions work best in cantilever or "hinged" style lifts, but can also be used for vertical lifting if rigged correctly so lateral movement of the weight being lifted is restricted. The low pressure air bags work on volume rather than pressure to create the lift, working from 8-10 psi/.5-.7 bar depending on the model. The low pressure cushions, unlike high pressure air lifting bags which lose capacity as they inflate, lift the weight they are rated for the full lift stroke of the cushion. These inflatable air bag jacks are made with Hypalon and Neoprene for unmatched durability and strength, which is why they are the number one choice for low pressure equipment among rescue squads, all branches of the U.S. military and civil defense agencies worldwide. 5 year warranty, but with normal care and maintenance, they should work well over 20 years trouble free. CE certified.